Ear studs with South Sea pearls from Selectraders: These exquisite ear studs are set with golden South Sea pearls measuring 9.00 to 10.00 mm. The two South Sea pearls are matched in terms of shape, colour and surface and have top possible AAA quality grading. Pearls with this quality grade must simultaneously meet the following 3 criteria:
- perfectly round shape
- virtually flawless surface (at least 98% free of surface imperfections)
- excellent lustre (brilliance)
If one of these 3 characteristics is lacking, this quality grade may not be awarded and the value of the pearls also drops significantly (by up to 80%).
The body colour of the South Sea pearls is naturally golden with a silvery iridescent overtone. We supply these ear studs in 18k yellow gold (750). The details on these ear studs with South Sea pearls are shown below the images.
- Product Code: 593
- pearl type: golden South Sea cultured pearls
- origin: Australia
- pearl quality: AAA
- pearl size: 9.00 mm - 10.00 mm
- body colour: naturally golden
- overtone: silvery
- surface: virtually flawless (at least 98% free of surface imperfections)
- nacre: very thick nacre
- rarity: very rare (among the top 1 % of a pearl farmís harvest)
- pearl shape: perfectly round
- Lustre (brilliance): excellent
- pearl matching: excellent
- studs: yellow gold 750/1000 - 18k
- retail price: £900
- Selectraders customers receive a pearl certificate, customised for the
individual piece of jewellery. It describes all features of your pearl
jewellery. We specify in detail: type of pearls, quality, shape, size, colour and shades, as well as diamonds and precious metal used. Each customer will receice all necessary information about the chosen piece of jewellery. Therefore, Selectraders customers become pearl lovers and pearl experts.
- Many vendors specialise in pearls of lower quality and price - easily
identified, since these pearls show irregular shapes and imperfect surfaces.
- Selectraders emphasizes on offering nearly perfect, immaculate pearls. These pearls are hard to find - only 1-5% of one entire harvest meet the standards required. Our customers acquire top quality at unbeatable prices. Unlike the common jewellery trade, we source our pearls from our own pearl farm and purchase excellent quality from other pearl farmers directly. Therefore, we eliminate intermediary trade, which enables our customers to save 300% or even 500%. Selectraders customers benefit from these price differences (retail price for the shown Ear studs with South Sea pearls is £900). Since our customers are satisfied with their purchase, 30 % of them recommend
Selectraders to friends and family. Happy customers are our best