White South Sea pearl earstuds from Selectraders: These exquisite earstuds are set with white South Sea pearls measuring 10.00 to 11.00mm and 10 Diamonds. The two pearls are matched in terms of shape, colour and surface and have top possible, AAA quality grading. This means the pearls must:
- be perfectly round
- the surface must be 98% free of surface imperfections,
- have an excellent lustre.
Unfortunately, only very few pearl lovers know that all the above characteristics must be simultaneously true, otherwise the value of the pearls is reduced by up to 80%. Bear this rule in mind when purchasing pearls and you will always be able to tell the difference between high-grade and inferior pearls. The body colour of South Sea pearls is white with a silvery-rosé overtone. The studs are manufactured optionally in 18k white or yellow gold. The details on these white South Sea pearl earstuds are shown below the images.
- Product Code: 587
- pearl type: white South Sea cultured pearls
- origin: Australia
- pearl quality: AAA
- pearl size: 10.00 - 11.00 mm
- body colour: white
- overtone: silvery-rosé
- surface: 98% inclusion free surface or better
- nacre: very thick nacre
- rarity: very rare (Top 1% of a Pearl Farm's Harvest)
- pearl shape: perfectly round
- pearl luster: excellent
- pearl matching: excellent
- posts: optional white or yellow gold - 18k, set with 0.2ct diamonds
- retail price: £1700
- Selectraders customers receive a pearl certificate, customised for the
individual piece of jewellery. It describes all features of your pearl
jewellery. We specify in detail: type of pearls, quality, shape, size, colour and shades, as well as diamonds and precious metal used. Each customer will receice all necessary information about the chosen piece of jewellery. Therefore, Selectraders customers become pearl lovers and pearl experts.
- Many vendors specialise in pearls of lower quality and price - easily
identified, since these pearls show irregular shapes and imperfect surfaces.
- Selectraders emphasizes on offering nearly perfect, immaculate pearls. These pearls are hard to find - only 1-5% of one entire harvest meet the standards required. Our customers acquire top quality at unbeatable prices. Unlike the common jewellery trade, we source our pearls from our own pearl farm and purchase excellent quality from other pearl farmers directly. Therefore, we eliminate intermediary trade, which enables our customers to save 300% or even 500%. Selectraders customers benefit from these price differences (retail price for the shown white South Sea pearl earstuds is £1700). Since our customers are satisfied with their purchase, 30 % of them recommend
Selectraders to friends and family. Happy customers are our best